Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Olfactory Memories



Strangely enough, I took a sniff of KiKis head today. I don't know what made me do it. I think it was because she didn't wash it today and it looked a little greazzie. Just at the crown, not too bad or anything, but for some reason I wanted to see if it made her head smell funny. It smelled kinda nice, but the freaky thing was it smelled exactly like my moms head when I was growing up. I had that time travel thing and I thought I was a little kid sitting next to my mom on the couch sniffing her 'fro. It was pretty funny when I told Leanna to take a whiff. She said "Oh, mommy" and she started to tear up. I'm going to go out on a limb and says she's a little hormonal at this point in her pregnancy. This was not the only point that she cried today, she also had a rough time even talking about the break up songs. It was awesome

3 comments:

jlcumber said...

Oh my gosh. why would you do that to her Amy and she isn't only that way from pregnancy. :) Hee Hee. Love ya Lanana!

jlcumber said...

Like the new layout!

Thayer & Associates said...

You can bite me Jen.....
;')