Monday, March 17, 2008

The Origin of Superturd

Sambo-

Superturd's nickname is just what it sounds like. He is the biggest turd we've had. So big that it required a nickname signifying the bigness of it. Thus, he became Superturd. We have become aware that a great deal of his turdness is tied directly to his possession of a penis. We've never dealt with these type children before and the penis related aggression and destruction came as a big surprise to us. No, surprise isn't true, since I cried at the ultrasound, out of fear and well, fear. So, not surprise, just lack of previous experience and preparation. We are learning how awesome he is in lots of penis ways. Like, the gun noises that he wasn't taught but does, like, really well or the standing on top of the highest point he can climb to and jumping so that he can practice his screaming tuck and roll and then jump up and do some karate moves. Yeah, that stuffs TOTALLY ROCKS. He's really grown on me, that Superturd. In lots of fun ways he rocks really alot. I love him with a freaky passion which hopefully will not contribute to him NOT loving women with passion.

Hope that clears it up!

3 comments:

jlcumber said...

As I recall the nick name came after he was in love with putting his super man cape on and running around naked. :)

Sam said...

I am totally loving the story! Thanks for the WHOLE post to explain it to me! I feel honored. Especially the whole "I love him freakishly" thing. Is it like you want to, like, devour him...like you did my kids. If so, yup, freaky indeed. I guess it just caught my curiosity because it took me awhile to learn the Bergy lingo. Vee Vee, Mo Mo, Kiki, Kai Kai. Y'all do have some catchy nicknames, I will give you that. (It's the shear volume of kids, huh? After awhile you either have catchy little diddies or just number them, eh?) Kiddin! :) Love yas!

jlcumber said...

where have you been all day???