Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Best 12 Hours Ever

I usually TRY to wait until the kids are in bed to blog/blog stalk. Last night didn't quite work out that way.

We put the kids to bed at eight. The littlest two were crying, so I flopped on the bed to wait them out and make sure they didn't really need us. Chris sat down in his office/foot of our bed. I don't know what happened exactly, but next thing I remember is Kiki's voice coming through my fog and she's all, ummm, should we go to bed or what? And I'm all, Yeah, be sure all the doors are locked, what time is it? Nine? whoops...well, goodnight.

I can honestly say we've never gone to bed before 11. I think I might go to bed at eight every night for the rest of my life. It was glorious. Chris says it was almost as good as what he was hoping would happen. He was lying, it was totally better.

0 comments: