Saturday, April 19, 2008

About That Orange Chicken

Becky just cussed me out on her blog so here's a tip I left out on the Orange Chicken Recipe (below) that she felt was relevant: Weeellll, it might take a while to do all the steps. Maybe, oh, 3 hours or so. I'm just going to say again that its TOTALLY WORTH IT and I'm making it again tonight, because it's so worth it.



Now that I've cleared that up, I'm going to see if I can sneak into the bathroom and take a dump without interruption or company or talking for the first time in like 5 years. I think if they don't see me go in there they might not feel that word umbilical cord thing and start panicking.



Oh, and while I was making dinner last night I stepped into the pantry to look for kidney beans (making that leftover taco soup stretch, yo) and Momo started freaking out because SHE COULDN'T SEE ME AND SHE THOUGHT SHE HAD BEEN ABANDONED TO BE RAISED BY WOLVES OR TIGERS. I'm just saying, they can be a little much.


Oh, good, they have found me, they just ran up here to tell me it's snowing so I guess my 12 hours of words has officially started.

1 comments:

what kind of a name is abra said...

Loved your comment on my last post. Thanks for the love and support. How would I make it through tax season without all my gabby girlfriends.

Believe it or not, I go hours when my kids are both at school and no one is talking to me. Maybe it's a boy thing, they were never as bad as SOMEONE at your house. It helps that she is soooooooo cute. Maybe it was only having 2 kids, you should cut down on the whole repopulating the earth, yourselves, thing. Just kidding. You know I would have had 6 girls if given a choice, my sister-in-law had them instead so I borrow, often.