Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sorry there was no video


I thought it was important to share the drama of Chris staple gunning himself. Since we didn't have a video camera running as we were building our orchard, I forced my husband to reenact the unfortunate incident. He was very opposed to acting this out for an audience, you know how he hates attention.

If you look closely you can see the staple protruding from the hand. Just look at the pain he's in.






Here he is trying to hold himself together and get up the nerve to pull the staple from his flesh.

See the wound? I think it looks like a snake bite. A very dangerous and deadly snake. He's so hot when he's manly and brave, look at the strength on that face. Hot.


Here's the finished product, the future provider of fruit and another brick in our path to self sufficiency.

3 comments:

Thayer & Associates said...

Ainsley is on my lap saying look mama dats uncle Kiss he soo funny.

jlcumber said...

Nice job! and suck it up Berg! :)

I want to know if this is going to be part of the garden too???

gina said...

Oh I'm so jealous... Not of the staple but of your gorgeous orchard!!!