Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagged - Spouse Survey

What is your his/ her name? Christopher, Chris, Fer Fer

How long have you been married? 8 years

How long did you date? We dated about 3 months before we were engaged and we wed 8 months after that.

Who said I love you first? He said it many times before we were dating. Mostly to get me to help him out at work.

Who kissed who first? He did, but it took FOREVER, I was starting to think he didn't really like me and I had misread his cues.

Who asked who out? He did, right after I dumped my boyfriend, he asked how long was the appropriate amount of time to wait before he could ask me out. I think I said that night would be good, still didn't kiss me for about a month.

Who proposed? He did...at Who Song and Larry's, I believe it was fairly spur of the moment.

Who eats more sweets? Me. He just drinks a two liter of diet soda every day.

How old is he? 35

Who is taller? Him, but we're both short.

Who is smarter? We have different strengths. I totally THINK I'm smarter, but sometimes he proves me wrong.


Who does the laundry? Me, all me.

Who pays the bills? Billpay or me, supposedly, so he ends up fixing the missed ones, because I'm really bad at it.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? me

Who mows the lawn? That's what kids are for

Who cooks dinner? Me

Who has more siblings? Me. I'm number 2 of 5 & he's the oldest of 2 boys

Who wears the pants? Depends on the issue. We both have things we feel strongly about. I might have more things that I feel strongly about than he does.

Who eats more? Him! Pre-dinner Whopper Burger or Sandwich if he had his way every night.

Who sings better? Neither, we both love singing badly, but wish we could sing well.

Who does the dishes? Again, the kids, well after dinner it's the kids, the rest are me.

Who drives when you are together? It used to always be me because his Shiney Penny syndrome scared me, I thought for sure we'd die any minute from him not paying attention. Also, he has absolutely no sense of direction, so I would just be yelling WHERE ARE YOU GOING, THAT WAS OUR EXIT the whole time, and throwing in a You're an idiot once in a while. Once, he missed our exit, so I told him to take the next one and just cross the overpass and get back on the freeway. He had no idea what I meant, so he took the exit and then got right back on the freeway going the same way. Since then I am the navigator and he is the driver. I almost never drive now and he doesn't get mad at me for telling him where to go anymore.

Who is more stubborn? Probably me.

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Him, because he is.

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, since they are closer, but still not all that much.

0 comments: