Wednesday, April 2, 2008

SWDM 40 seeking hot chicks to hook up with

I always find us in these weird arguments that don't make sense and I'm unable to figure out how we even got to where we're at. Like today, when I said that the dating market for 40 year olds isn't all that great and maybe our friend who's separated should think about that before he dumps his wife. His alcoholic, lied to him about having cancer, met a boyfriend in one of her failed attempts at rehab, can't cook or clean (not that I find anything wrong with that one), thinks of sweats as lingerie (or that one), cuh-raaazzzy grossly close to her father, wife. Still, I was just saying that if she wants him to see that she's maybe not sooo bad, she should send him out to the 40 year old dating scene and maybe he'd see her through different eyes. She's still attractive, younger than him, mother of only his children, not 51 years old, and doesn't have old lady hands. He hates old lady hands.

Chris went on and on about how "it's not like he has to get married, I mean he can hook up with all the chicks he wants to". Dude. What. Are. You. Thinking. You're talking to your wife. About the benefits of divorce. Cause "hooking up with hot chicks" would be AWESOME. Dude. Don't say stuff like that, dummy. I'm hoping that you don't sit around and imagine how many "chicks he could hook up with". Do you realize that you two are not 25 any more. No 20 year old hotties are gonna be all up on you (did I even say that right?). Only the old ladies are gonna be wanting all up on you. That was my only point. Not that he couldn't get "some". I'm sure he can. Just not necessarily get "some" that's like what he'd want to be getting.

We never did understand the other person's argument. He got stuck on the "hooking up with chicks" and I got stuck on "not the kind of chicks you'd hope for and his young, attractive wife COULD stop drinking. Sometime. Eventually. Maybe. So she lied about having cancer. What's the big deal." I guess I'm just more monogamous than he is. That's it. He's not getting a different job. There's bound to be "hot chicks" out there. I'm not willing to take that kind of risk. Especially if he can't afford child support for all my "chicks". I must keep my "hot cock" on the down low or he might leave the roost. Was that too much? Yeah, I tend to do that.

And, becky, that WAS my filtered version, you should have heard the original. Oh, wait, you will.

3 comments:

what kind of a name is abra said...

You make me laugh constantly, I LOVE to read your blog. I am so addicted. DId you get my message that you are still a winner and I want to give you a prize. Call me back.....or would that keep you from Chris for too long????

jlcumber said...

Not bad. Not bad at all! Funny stuff. :)

Sam said...

Dude. What. Are. You. Thinking. This sent me right over the edge. HILARIOUS. You are a hot chick, Aims. He does get to hook up with a hot chick! You are really funny, seriously. Why is it that guys don't get exactly that point, tho. They do not know they aren't 20, and they may not get the quality...only the quantity.