Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Stress + More Stress = Less Stress?

Laundry got finished, house did not. MIL is on her way. Tax preparer needs all income, deductions, etc. by tomorrow morning. I'm almost out of diapers, milk, and wipes. Superturd will not let me out of his sight without screaming in terror and Chris is won't stop screaming because we're missing most of our 1099s. Superturd and Vee just flushed a whole roll of toilet paper down the toilet. I guess I shouldn't say "down" since it didn't go "down" its just floating and flooding. As I started cleaning this up and tell Chris to stop yelling about it, it's not helping, MoJo was being helpful and doing the dishes, but the pan from last night's dinner was full of water and she spilled it down her front and all over the (wood) floor. Then she started crying. I think I'll just forget about it all and hide in my closet, except they might find me there. Maybe I'll take an angry nap.

Positives:

Chris decided on the "big bank" and we both feel great about it
The big kids are riding the bus home
All the laundry is finally done, folded and put away
It isn't raining right this minute
The baby is napping
The toilet that's clogged is on tile, not wood
Everything will be fine
Does NyQuil count as alcohol? What if it's for "medicinal" purposes? Like "mommy needs it"?

3 comments:

jlcumber said...

this too will end. :) Hang in there Amy!

jlcumber said...

If I posted the pictures of your hair...would that distract you from your other stress???

Sam said...

Aim:

One other positive. Your family loves you. Your family loves your honesty and your willigness to share life's imperfections. My mommy always says "we're not here to see your house!" True Dat.

God Bless!

S