Friday, April 18, 2008

I Hope Our New Insurance Plan Covers Prostetics

If I ever have a blood spewing, life threatening wound on my leg I will just run up to my bed and ask Chris to lay next to me. The minute he throws one of those side of beef legs over my delicate, feminine, fragile, blood gushing leg, all circulation will stop and he will have saved my life. Until that time comes, unless he really wants a Heather Mills McCartney wife hopping around on one foot, he needs to keep those massive, yet super masculine, legs away from me.

This is what has me awake at 5am. My leg is still tingly and I think I might lose my foot and I just keep wondering if there's a way to isolate one leg and weigh it, because those things are seriously, a good 100lbs each. Seriously.

2 comments:

jlcumber said...

awesome!!!

Heidi Rushing said...

Love this post! I feel your pain (or lack of it due to numbness)! Scott does the same thing to me! How can one leg weigh so much!