Thursday, April 17, 2008

If I could see you, I'd expect you to be giving me a standing ovation

I apologized to Chris for freaking out on him. I never apologize. I'm not usually wrong, though, so there's that. It's nice to be speaking again and have kind feelings in our home. Morgan's tball game was the cutest thing in the world. At one point she rounded third and kept going past the other teams bench, I was so proud. She appeared to be doing the potty dance on second base. I'm sure this is all old news to most parents, but having never seen a tball game, I was pleasantly surprised at how entertaining it was. I'm looking forward to this season, it's good stuff.

1 comments:

Sam said...

Amy:

You are soooo right, T-Ball rocks! I swear, after the first practice...we were hooked! That's why we decided to coach, it's the best entertainment there is!