Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I'm Just Saying

If you've already buttered the bread to a point where it looks like those oil wrestling babes at the Tropidera that time when you had to drag you cousin's husband out before she killed him, then you don't need to ask me where the cooking spray is. At this point you no longer need cooking spray, the butter will really, truly do the trick for ya. And, really, they're non-stick pans, did you need to get them all oiled up in the first place? Do you just like shiny things? Slickery, shiny surfaces make you happy? Is this that Shiny penny thing?

3 comments:

Thayer & Associates said...

I know I know.

Sam said...

You had a TROP experience? I feel suddenly so much closer to you. And BTW, Rhonda could show him a few tips about proper buttering technique. She's notoriously meticulous and creates fine pieces of art when she is finished. Hee Hee. I crack me up.

Rhoda said...

A person gets no respect for liking their toast a certain way. sheesh..... (It IS usually cold before I eat it..... )
:(