Thursday, April 10, 2008

Friday Flashback - Prom Night Edition

Points worth mentioning: we have coordinating mullets, my gloves are lovely, that dress is a stunning shade of electric blue, why am I always standing like a freaking MAN?
Points worth mentioning: She appears to be channeling a poodle, any more bangs and she would be taller than him, why does my husband remind me of a contestant on dancing with the stars?

Who wins hottest prom picture? It's a tough one, I know. KaiKai pointed out that his date has small boobs, and in his other prom pictures his date also has small boobs, so whats up with that? It may have been wrong of me to point out that if her father didn't likes small boobs she wouldn't be here. I felt sort of bad after it came out, so I acknowledged that her little sisters and brother wouldn't have made it to our family either if he liked women who fill their tops out, even when their not lactating.

3 comments:

Thayer & Associates said...

Jenny didnt go to prom.

Sugarplum's Mom said...

OK - I've seen all sorts of posts around the blogosphere today referencing Friday Flashback... and this weeks "theme" but what I can't find is where on earth I'm supposed to go to get the "weekly theme"
This seems fun.. and a whole lot better than working on a friday! :)

jlcumber said...

What the heck was Chris' date wearing???? OH MY!!!