Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I'm So Sick

I just want to know how many of you want a photo reenactment of the illness, like the one I did of the staple gun injury. It would be very entertaining and informative. Anyone? Wussies.

Leanna drove the 2 hours up to my house to drop off China money, threw it at my front door and peeled out of the driveway. Poor girl. I hate driving (with my kids, I hate driving with my kids, otherwise my trucker dream stands firm, complete with a compilation tape of John Denver and Neil Diamond). It was very kind of her to do that, I guess I could have had her put it into my bank account at a branch in Salem, huh? I should have thought of that sooner. My mommy brain cloud has increased in density do to my illness, or I would have offered her that option hours ago. Sorry, Aunt Beelanna.

I am now going to attempt to take a shower. The first one since Saturday. Yes, I only got sick last night, what's your point? I'm just trying to make my new hair color last longer. Really.

1 comments:

jlcumber said...

Sorry you are sick now! :( How are the other kids doing?