Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Top Ten Tuesday - Baby Names Edition

1. Gypsy Lee or Gypsy Lynn - Chris begged every time. Ninja belongs up here as well, but not so seriously like Gypsy was.

2. Tatum - My number one unused girl name. I love it. I love that I could have called her Tatertot or Tatie or Tate-a-nator. I love it. He doesn't love it. I bet if Tatum Oneil wasn't a crack whore he would have let me use it. I blame her.

3. Ichiro - He begged and pleaded and promised many things if I would let him do this.

4. Ira - This one's all mine. I think a Jewish sounding name to go with Berg would be classic. I had a customer at the bank who would only come to me because she believed that Jews are better with money. It took me a while to realize she was talking about me. I was the Jew.

5. Hamilton - I really love the name and if he went by Ham he would be a little Ham Berger. It's cute, right? You know it is.

6. Shilo - I love this for a girl. Obviously a Neil Diamond tribute for me. He feels it is a dog's name and that Neil was singing about a dog. He doesn't realize that he was singing about me, but Neil was respectful enough to use a code name so as to not upset others. Another potential Neil tribute was Desiree. Desiree or Caroline. I searched for Neil Diamond or John Denverish names. I did seriously beg for Diamond as a middle name for MoMo.

7. Troy aka T. Roy - LOVE this name. APPARENTLY this is considered a redneck name and for some reason that's not a good thing. Whenever I suggest it he says he can hear a hillbilly in his head yelling "KICK HIS A$$ TROY!" I'm not sure where that comes from. Troy is a hot name.

8. Logan - Don't know why he hates it.

9. Coby, Colby, Colton, Cody - Hates all of them.

10. Laramie - I love even typing this name. It's so manly and cowboyish. Maybe he hates manly cowboys. I don't know why I spent so much money on a cowboy bedroom for his son if that's the case.

Also not allowed are any names that rhyme with anything remotely teasable or anything remotely stripperish or whoreish. Chuck or Dallas would be examples.

5 comments:

Thayer & Associates said...

We all needed Ham Berger just like Dot Komp.

jlcumber said...

Nice. :) Like the list and LOVE Tatum!!! and yes. T-Roy is a hot boys name. Shhhh

Thayer & Associates said...

Jeff likes Tatum and Logan. Didn't we know a girl at camp named Logan?

Lars said...

I didn't recognize Ichiro & Lloyd told me he's a sports guy (he was more specific, but I forgot). We have friends who named their youngest daughter Jalyn Rose after the athlete.

Lars said...

Oh...and isn't Hamilton Berger the guy that kept losing to Perry Mason??

The Ham Berger things makes me laugh though! and Tat-a-nator.