Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Tagged by Lars

Two names you go by:1. MomMomMomMomMomIneedyouMom 2. Amy
Two things you are wearing right now:1. Long sleeve tshirt to hide the Mccumber arms 2. Walmart jeans
Two of your favorite things to do:1. READ. 2. sleep (I'm partial to remaining seditary)
Two things you want very badly at the moment:1. sleep 2. a vacation
Two favorite pets:1. I don't like animals for myself 2. Sugar Foot (black ginny pig with a white foot in 8th grade)
Two people who will fill this out1. Leanna 2. Gina
Two things you did last night:1. Fought so bad over the TV being unplugged that he ended up sleeping on the couch 2. Enjoyed the TV being unplugged and having the whole bed
Two things you ate today:1. PB & Honey 2. 46 chocolate chip cookies meant for the friends who mowed our lawn for us. They didn't turn out very good, so I was really doing them a favor by eating them myself
Two people you last talked to:1. Kai 2. Superturd
Two things you're doing tomorrow:1. Hopefully going to Jen's for fencing for around a future garden 2. Doing the Codependent drive to school/preschool/Costco
Two longest car rides:1. Rented an RV and drove to SLC without stopping except for gas, on to LV, on to Phoenix, up through LA, lost and ended up in SanFran, then home 2. Just another time to Phoenix
Two Favorite Holidays:1. Thanksgiving (the whole fall, really) 2. Christmas
Two favorite beverages:1. Diet Dr Pepper (I miss you my love, my friend, my true companion, someday we will be together again in a less addicted relationship. One dependency is enough for me) 2. Strawberry Milk

2 comments:

Lars said...

Thanks Am!

Two things you did last night were interesting.

So when did you start the no TV/ computer thing? I thought you might have lost power when you mentioned it the first time.

But feel free to wait until it's "legal" to answer me.

Lars said...

Thanks Am!

Two things you did last night were interesting.

So when did you start the no TV/ computer thing? I thought you might have lost power when you mentioned it the first time.

But feel free to wait until it's "legal" to answer me.