Monday, April 7, 2008

About That Yellow Hair...

I'm not trying to be dramatic about it. It's not going to frighten babies or make strangers avert their eyes in horror. I'm not even claiming that it's never been this bad or even worse. I'm just saying that, for several years now, it's been a color that you might find on someone's head naturally. Not MY natural color, but somebody's. Now it's a color only found in a highlighter box, a pack of various colored highlighters with orange and yellow included.

Last night when my littlest sister tried to say It's not THAT bad the other, less full of crap, sister started singing b-a-n-a-n-a-s go bananas, go go bananas!

That's all I'm trying to say. Go Go Bananas (with stripes of oranges.)

3 comments:

Sam said...

Lots of good things are yellow. Sun. Daffodils. Egg yolk. Yellow scarves that cover bad hairdos. Yellow hats that cover bad hairdos. Hey, yellow in the paint world is easy to paint over, that's a plus..perhaps we could color over with some darky darky and then highlight some other parts back out. Yep, I am suggesting you process on process on process. That's my professional hairdresser opinion. (Don't listen to me...i don't want to wreck you.)

jlcumber said...

Glad to know I am the "less full of crap sister". GO BANANAS! :)

And I have to agree with dad...it is much better then a green Banana.

Sam said...

Isn't Aim the LEAST full of crap sister, she's the one that lets 'er fly, right? Just sayin.