Thursday, April 10, 2008

Stop the Celebration We May Have a Problem

Three days of out of town training? Hmm, is this employment stuff really that important?

Maybe, just maybe, I could go with him and just nap in the hotel room all day. He says that works for him, as long as I wear lingerie the whole time. While not my first choice, I believe I could scrounge some up from the bottom of my dresser drawers, under the spanx and granny panties, and suffer through wearing it, if that's what it takes. Sounds like a win-win situation to me.

Anybody want to watch five kids for 3 days? Anyone? ANYONE? Hey, Jenny's going to Hawaii for WAY longer than 3 days and people are watching her kid. And I provide two built in helpers, what does Jenny bring to the table? Just one baby who can't even dress herself yet. Lame.

Beck, you need to get out of that annoying sun and come hydrate your skin, don't you? No time like the present and I'm helping reduce your risk of Melanoma. I'm a giver.

2 comments:

M and M said...

Ok, Amy if you really need to bring some money into the house. Why are you not publishing this stuff and getting paid for it.You are so dang funny, you could have given Erma Bombeck a run for her money. And shes not even here anymore so you could be QUEEN.Iam serious you should look into writing a column on motherhood, marriage things like that, you have such a hysterical view of it.

jlcumber said...

Kid you just call my kid Lame??? I somehow missed the rest because I was stuck on how sweet little Ashlynn's Aunt called her LAME. :)
I will watch them. Send them all to me.