Friday, April 11, 2008

Hallelujah, I Have Seen the Light and it is Orange and it's on My Tivo, Telling Me My Missing Sunday Afternoon Conference Session Has Recorded

Woot Woot! Tivo, rocks! Thank you, Tivo, for finding that missing session. I already started watching it and Elder Holland is rocking that mic. For real, I had to pause it because I really wanted to hear what he was saying and the little angels around me weren't down with that. I'm so excited I think I might have to invite the neighbors and make it a party. We might get wild and break out some Diet Dr Pepper. MAYBE even Mt Dew, if it gets really crazy, REAL Mt Dew, with like , SUGAR and stuff.

I might be inappropriate, but, hey, I'm EXCITED.

Hallelujah. So much for the free Starz and Encore weekend, it will have to wait. I think I'm not even going to fast forward through the songs. I'm THAT excited.

0 comments: