Monday, April 21, 2008

I Just Can't Get Enough

Here's more Tball, because I just can't get enough of it, so you get to enjoy it to. I think the first one was of MoMo batting and not quite knowing where she was supposed to go. The second one was of her taking a turn at the pitcher spot and, again, not knowing where to go once she realized she had the ball in her hand and needed to get rid of it. My favorite moment is at the end of the second video when she finds first base after five minutes and the first base coach calls safe. They could make a whole Funniest Home Videos Show just about TBall. Hours and hours of TBall and I would totally watch every episode. I think her coach is really Gary Sinise doing film research to star as a TBall coach. He even sounds just like Lieutenant Dan from Forrest Gump, it's weird.

3 comments:

Telefone VoIP said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Telefone VoIP, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-voip.blogspot.com. A hug.

jlcumber said...

too funny!! I love it. :) And...you were online today??? :)

Thayer & Associates said...

We cant wait for the next time we go see a game.